*Breakfast at the veranda of Princess Kyniska Restaurant.
* At 11:00am it's time for your workout. Spend some time at the gym so you can stay fit even during your holidays. After the intensity of exercise what is most soothing and relaxing than a swim in our swimming pool, sunbathing and drinking a refreshing juice from the Pool Bar Alpaya.
* 13:00pm And now the time has come for lunch, you just have to order a snack or light meal from the list lunch menu, and enjoy it on your sun lounger.
* At 17:00pm we suggest you to visit Neapoli and the surrounding villages, which are very interesting. The journey does not exceed 50 minutes and the road is good with a few turns. Arriving in Neapoli you will see villages built on the slopes of the mountain that sometimes are not visible from below, it is because previously there was very intense fear of the pirates who pillaged the coastal villages.
* 18: 00pm.Your first stop is the habitat of the Round Lake, located in the village Paradisi few kilometers from Neapoli. It is ideal for nature lovers and hiking. A place full of trees, streams, old mills and ancient temples.
If you wish to continue to the end of Cape Malea, to enjoy the big blue and you to find the famous stone lighthouse Kavomalia, you have to go by car to St. Myrrh and from there take the hiking path. A narrow path takes you to the lighthouse. The view will take your breath away! Admission is free and there is always a lighthouse keeper that will guide you.
* An alternative suggestion for those who want something more relaxing is to visit the village of Agia Paraskevi, which is around 13 km from Neapoli. There you will see the Medieval Castle (or Paleokastro) which is 400 meters from the main road and the entrance is free. There you can visit the many small monasteries gathered in the region, which is also known as "little Mount Athos."
* Returning in Neapoli and when it starts getting dark you will not miss a stroll in the large coastal city street, where all shops gathered with souvenirs and traditional products, taverns and ouzo and some summer café-bar. There you will enjoy your ouzo with grilled octopus and other local flavors and buy local sweets, the folds (diples) and samousades. For those wishing to continue for a drink there are plenty of bars along the road that gather youth of the region.